Terms & Conditions
‘THE HARROGATE CANDLE COMPANY LTD’ TERMS & CONDITIONS
WEBSITE USE TERMS
‘The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’ and subsidiaries and associated companies of ‘The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’’, are collectively and individually described below as ‘The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’’ (also the “Company”).
- The terms and conditions set out below apply to the entire contents of www.theharrogatecandlecompany.com (the “Website”). Your use of the Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before proceeding.
- The terms and conditions of this Website may be updated or amended from time to time without prior notice. They were last posted in July 2014.
- The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’ has made in good faith best efforts to ensure that the information contained within the Website is up to date, correct and complete. In the event of inadvertent or occasional errors ‘The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’ accepts no liability. Further, the Company cannot accept any liability for loss of any kind resulting from reliance on the information or opinions provided within the Website nor from any computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website despite the Company’s reasonable precautions against them.
- 'The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’’ intends to make the Website available 24 hours a day, but cannot be held liable for any non-availability or error regardless of whether the circumstances are inside or outside the Company’s control.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights, including logos, trademarks and brand names, in the material on this Website are owned by ‘The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’. Any reproduction or use of extracts from the Website incorporated into or stored in any form for any purpose is prohibited without the written or express permission of ‘The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’ and its directors.
‘The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’ is committed to respecting your privacy, and complies with relevant data protection law. This privacy statement covers how ‘The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’ treats personal information that the Company may collect from and receive on the Website. Personal information comprises your name, address (email and/or postal), occupation and interests. This policy may be updated from time to time without notice and was last posted on November 2013
- Any personal data collected from the Website may be stored and transferred within ‘The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’ , but will not be disclosed to or processed by any external third party without your consent.
- The data may also be used for marketing activity within ‘The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’. You may ‘opt-out’ of any such marketing activity by sending an email here.
- The Website creates a cookie (a small piece of computer code), which is sent to and stored on the user’s computer containing a unique session identifier only. This identifier is used to record site usage statistics but does not store any personal information. Site usage statistics are used to improve the content and functionality of the Website.
Harrogate Candle Company accept the following methods of payment- Credit cards- Visa ( including Electron Credit), Visa Premium, Mastercard, Mastercard Premium, Diners Club International (incl Discover,BC card and Dina Card)
Debit cards- Visa Debit,( including Electron),Debit Mastercard,
Cheques are accepted – Payable to THE HARROGATE CANDLE COMPANY LTD – your goods will be dispatched after cheques have cleared.
Dleiveries to UK Mainland Only
Orders over £60 are delivered free of charge.
Below £60 – P&P charge of £3.65 is automatically applied to all orders except for larger contract customers where special carriage /courier terms have been negotiated and agreed.
RETURNS, CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
We hope that you are delighted with your order. However, if you are not entirely satisfied, you may return any or all items in their original condition and packaging for a refund within 14 days from delivery, subject to the following conditions:
- You must inform us of your intention to return the goods to us in writing within 14 days of receiving the goods by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject heading of “Order Return”. Please include your Order ID in this email and clearly state your reasons for returning the goods to us.
- If you wish to return only part of the order then please also clearly state which items you wish to return.
- You must wait for our response by email before returning the goods. We may correspond with you by email to discuss the condition of the goods you wish to return.
- If you wish to return items other than defects in the goods, or incomplete or incorrect delivery, you are required to arrange and pay for the return of the items to us. Please retain Proof of Posting to provide proof that you have returned the goods to us –this will be required in the unlikely event of the goods being lost in transit.
- We will provide you with a Returns Form with a unique Returns Number when we have completed this process with you. You must complete and sign this Returns Form and include it with the package you return to us.
- You must return the goods to us by a registered/recorded delivery service (which requires a signature by the recipient) with suitable carriage insurance to the following address:
Returns Department, The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd’ Norfolk House, Burn Bridge Road, Burn Bridge, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 1PB.
- We cannot accept damaged or lost returns, and reserve the right to refuse your return if you do not send it by registered/recorded mail.
- You must return the goods unused.
- All returned products must be adequately packaged for return. If you have opened the product packaging, or you have damaged the packaging so that it cannot be reused, we reserve the right to provide you with a partial refund only. You must retain your original registered/recorded mail receipt in case we require proof of the return in the unlikely event that your return package does not reach us.
- Please note, if we reasonably believe the returned goods have been used you will not be entitled to a refund. You will be responsible for arranging for the delivery of your returned goods back to yourself within 28 days of our receipt of your returned goods.
- If you wish to cancel an order you must inform us in writing as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com with a Subject heading of “Order Cancellation”. Please include your Order ID number in this email.
- If we receive your order cancellation instruction before we have dispatched the goods to you, you shall be entitled to a full refund of the total order price.
- If we receive your order cancellation after we have dispatched your goods to you, then you may no longer cancel your order. However, you are entitled to return the goods to us in accordance with the Returns section.
- Subject to your compliance with the Returns section above, if you are returning your goods because they were damaged in transit, or because the wrong products were delivered, or because the products delivered were materially different from what was described on the website when you purchased the products, then you shall be entitled to a refund of the full product price(s) of the returned product(s) and a refund of the full price of the original delivery charge.
- Subject to your compliance with the Returns section above, in all other circumstances you will be entitled to a refund of the full product price(s) of the returned product(s) and the delivery charge you incurred.
Your refund will be applied to the credit/debit card used to make the transaction within 14 working days of our acceptance of your returned goods.
All items are subject to availability –we will endeavour to communicate stock availability on our website.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All material and images are owned by or registered to The Harrogate Candle Company Ltd.
WoW ‘ Wax On Wax’ is a registered trademark of The Harrogate Candle Company. Any use of this website or its content is prohibited without our prior permission.